Lowell Apartments for Rent
Tips for finding the perfect Lowell apartments for rent
After accepting your place at college, or successfully moving onto the next year of your studies, you need to start looking at Lowell apartments for rent. When making decisions about your student accommodation, you might want to prioritize certain factors. For example, how safe the accommodation is, whether it’s close to campus, and the features inside. At BMH Student Rentals, we provide apartments for rent in Lowell that tick all the right boxes.
Modern apartments for rent in Lowell that complement student life
Life as a student often means striking the right balance between fun and achievement. To make this happen, you need off-campus accommodation that’s suitable.
At BMH Student Rentals, we provide 25 off-campus units that are across the street from the UMS Business Center. So, when you roll out of bed in the morning, you can enjoy an easy walk to your classes. Aside from the convenient location, each of our Lowell apartments for rent feature:
- Lighting throughout the common areas, corridors, and parking areas when it’s dark
- For an extra fee, you can enjoy one of our 30 dedicated parking spaces
- 24/7 video surveillance for your projection
- A professional weekly cleaning service in shared areas and private trash collection
- Modern appliances that we maintain frequently
- We’ll remove snow from around your car so that you don’t have to!
While creating each student apartment, we’ve kept your experience in mind. As a family-run venture, we try to picture the spaces we would like our children to live in. This also means we maintain a safe environment as part of your tenancy agreement, which is the type of living agreement most students want to enjoy.
Student apartment sizes that meet your needs
Whether you want to live alone as a postgrad or you want to live with friends, our Lowell apartments for rent are right for you. They range between one-bedroom to five-bedrooms in size, which means you may also have the chance to meet other students.
For your convenience, we provide off-campus apartments at the following locations:
- Riverside Street
- Gershom Avenue
- Gardener Avenue
- University Avenue
With more than 10 years of experience in accommodating students, we take great pride in maintaining a highly-desirable living environment. To achieve this, we:
- Use a professional deep cleaning service before a new group of students moves in
- Thoroughly cleaning each bathroom before new tenants arrive
- Steam cleaning carpets and washing windows before your arrival
- Repainting the accommodation, if necessary
And, we strive to make sure your accommodation is as modern as you need it to be.
If you would like to learn more or take a tour, call us at (978) 621-2232 or complete our contact form.